Being a very popular and user friendly blogging place for the users, WordPress rankings are still a hard task for the SEO gurus. They specify some simple yet effective measures for newbies to expand the SEO possibilities for their SEO blogs. These simple tips are effective enough to allow users to optimize their WordPress blogs for better search rankings.
Being popularly popular blogging sphere, WordPress all set to give tough times to the SEO community. The uniqueness of WordPress features and functions need an entirely new prospective of search engine tactics. Whether it's the posts, pages or categories, all the elements should be optimized in a very comprehensive manner. WordPress offers a number of graphical themes that allow users to customize their blog structure, thus enforcing the best SEO technique is the demand of time in order to maintain the blog friendliness and optimal user centric behavior of the WordPress.
- Code and website structure that matters
- While pursuing your WordPress site, put a keen focus on the written code of your website. You must ensure that there are no errors on your code section of the blog. The overall structure of the website also matters a lot while conceiving the SEO strategy. Images displayed, graphics represented and links maintained are some of the very vital factors need to be visualized for the optimum SEO impact.
- Unique web page titles
- In view of the WordPress experts, unique web page titles for your WordPress blog helps a lot in order to achieve higher prominence in search engine rankings. When it comes to a WordPress site, the unique web page titles are the most important elements. Even WordPress forcibly communicate users to assign unique web page titles for every page, it's your utter responsibility too to post your every blog with different page title. So you should firmly avoid to replicate the web page titles during the blog posting in WordPress.
- Titles with targeted keywords
- For best results in search engine rankings, you must create the titles that embed the targeted keyword in it. Titles should be in very close co-ordination with the subject matter and interesting enough to attract high rate of clicks. Place the most important keyword and key phrases in the very beginning of the page title. Keep the title very short and crisp and without any vague inclusion at all.
- Add Meta keywords and Description in WordPress blog
- Another prominent method to get higher search engine rankings is by dding meta keywords and description tags in the code section. All you can do is to specify the meta keyword and description tag for the landing pages, category pages and the home page as well. Each unique posting that you perform should also have distinct meta tags and description tags in very strict accordance with the subject matter of the page.
- Add a Google sitemap
- Adding a sitemap in your WordPress blog helps Google in exploring and indexing your contents on the web and return it to potential search results. Placing your sitemap in XML format lets Google understand the page structure of your blog in very comprehensive and distinct manner. It also helps Google to develop a better understanding of your page text and links across the website.