GUI Designing Services
Brainpulse Technology has a dedicated team of experts engaged in designing graphic user interfaces in India for the Internet, Extranets and Intranets. Our GUI designs are created with the concept of being user centric and task oriented, ensuring the absolute rhythm and pace of human response. This allows hassle-free navigation through incorporated applications and make certain that application forms and reports efficiently convey information to the user.
Our GUI Designing Methodology :
A powerful Web designing can be created with a blend of talent and functionality. Merged with our deliberate planning, and apparent understanding of building graphic user interfaces (GUI), the course sets the attitude of a persistent chase for distinction. We follow a defined set of methodology to give users an amazing GUI experience:
- Complete interface and usability evaluation of websites and web applications
- Congregate user needs and carry out user and task analysis
- GUI Designing the apt user interface for applications
- Design Internet, Extranets, and Intranet Sites and pages
- Develop interface design guides for the assistance of developers
- Drift from mainframes, DOS, or Windows to current, in-demand interface styles
- Define and document product interface specifications
- Analyze the performance by testing Designing and products with users
GUI Designing Standards:
We follow strict GUI designing standards to ensure integration of simplified interface for smooth experience. Our team designs Prototype to encompass a likely development from each step with seamless merger of colors and designing.
- Ease of Use : Integration of simplified interface for smooth experience of software or web site
- Prototype Or Flow chart: Design your software to encompass a likely development from each step
- Visual Stimulation :Pleasing merger of colors and designing
- Steadiness : Follow a set pattern of expert designing throughout the product
- Smooth Navigation: Engaging Design that persuades the user to explore further
GUI Designing Services : Deliverables
Our main concern is to create designs that communicate information efficiently. The GUI design element of any web solution or a presentation helps to communicate the marketing message.
- Wireframes : A set of graphic documents that describe page layouts.
- Use Cases :. A set of text documents that describe page navigation and interactions.
- Software Requirement Specification : A text document that describes business rules and functionality in detail.
- Visual Design Mockups : A set of graphic documents that define visual design.
- HTML Prototype : A set of clickable pages that simulate the real system.
GUI Designing Services @ Brainpulse
There are several striking reasons why you can consider us for your next GUI Designing project.
- We Present better GUI experience.
- We boost up user approval with a reliable interface.
- We Update the site that has developed visually outdated
- We offer improved GUI design help to internal technology teams
- We offer coherent and scalable design system
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our GUI Designing services team. They will tell you about our exclusive Graphical User Interface Designing plans made specially for the businesses like you.
Latest Blogs & Insights From GUI Designing
Latest Digital Marketing Trends to Wath Out for in 2023
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing. With the advent of new technologies, marketers must adapt to the latest trends to conquer the competition. In recent years, digital marketing has seen several advancements in terms of trends, tools, and...
How to Do Image SEO Right in 2023?
Marketers put all their good efforts into search optimize their websites to increase visibility and attract more visitor traffic. They work on every element of the website say content, user experience, navigation, and website structure to make sure it’s perfect...
Exploring the Different Types of SEO
Search Engine Optimize or SEO is an extensive process of optimizing your website pages for relevant keywords. It helps websites rank higher in search engines and gain visibility in the online marketplace. Websites that rank higher in SERPs pull more visitor traffic since visitors always tend to click on top-ranking websites.
Understanding and Handling the 401 Status Code
What is the 401 Status Code? A 401 status code is an HTTPs response code that a web server sends to a browser to inform that it received an unauthorized request that lacked valid authentication credentials. For example, if a...
What is Pay-per-Click Advertising? Understanding the Basics
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a marketing method where advertisers pay for each click their ad receives. This means that businesses are not charged just for displaying or showing their ads, but only when someone clicks on them. The platform where the ad is displayed charges the advertiser a fee for each click. The main platforms where PPC ads can be found are Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
302 Status Code: Meaning, Use Cases, and Best Practices
A 302 status code is an HTTP response status code. The code implies that the resource that a user has requested has been moved to a different location temporarily. The status indicates that the desired resource has been moved to a different URL. In the response string, it is included as a "Location" header.
What is a Domain Age Checker Tool and How Does it Work?
The tool is very useful in finding a domain’s age. To find how old a particular domain is, domain age checkers scan through the domain registration date, the date the domain was last updated, and the date it was last crawled by search engines.
Everything You Need to Know About CPM Calculators
For digital marketers, CPM or “Cost per thousand” is a significant term. The metric determines the success of a digital marketing campaign.CPM indicates the cost that an advertiser pays for one thousand impressions or views of an ad.