Email Spam Management Solutions : Spam Guard
Spam Guard is a powerful and cost-effective e-mail filtering tool that eliminates over 95% of all spam before they reach your inbox. It is a hybrid multi-level spam filtering system, using an intelligent linguistic probability filtering engine, black-list filtering, attachment filtering, and heuristic words and phrase filtering.
Spam Gaurd offers protection across all of The BrainPulse server lines and provides:
- Multiple layers of virus scanning
- Superior spam filtering
- Attack prevention
- Redundant storage in the event of server challenges
Spam Gaurd is designed to allow the delivery of valid email while rejecting as much spam as possible when it first enters the network before it reaches your server. This design takes the load off your system by rejecting mail that isn't wanted or can't be accepted, and significantly reduces the chance that bounce messages will be generated by us or back to innocent third parties.
As part of this process, your email is stored for seven days, so spam guard gives you the added security of knowing that in the event that one of your mail servers goes offline for any reason, your email will be backed up from the last seven days.
Defining parameters for filters and obtaining reports and graphs on accepted and blocked transactions is easy.
- Advanced probability e-mail filtering engine improves detection accuracy as time goes by.
- Fully adjustable for the level of filtering that you desire.
- Improved message decoding, filtering, logging.
- Work with any POP3-compliant e-mail clients to filter junk e-mail from POP3-accessible web e-mail services
- Legitimate email messages are delivered to email boxes.
- An anti-virus filter helps stop virus-infected mail from reaching email boxes.
- A spam filter blocks email from delivery if it is identified as blatant spam (rated above a certain threshold of probability). Email that falls below that threshold but is suspected spam, is quarantined and routed to a personal Message Center.
Benefits of the Spam Guard:
- Personal Allowed and Blocked Lists
- Spam Box Summary Settings
- Actionable Spam Box Summary
- Delegating Access
- Stop Spam by deleting it automatically
- Quarantine questionable messages for later review
Latest Blogs & Insights From Spam Management
Lead generation is the process of attracting and capturing interest in a product or service to convert potential customers into qualified leads. These leads are individuals or organizations who have shown interest in what you offer. Lead generation is done...
Rich snippets are enhanced search results that provide additional information to users. These snippets give users a more comprehensive preview of the content on a webpage directly in the search results. Rich snippets include structured data markup, which helps search engines better understand the content and present it more effectively.
SEO is an essential element that plays a vital role in the success of your e-commerce store. It helps to increase a website's visibility in search engine results, attract organic traffic, and establish trust and credibility. By targeting relevant keywords...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important for a website’s online visibility. To enhance a website's performance and ensure it ranks well on search engine results pages (SERPs), marketers use a range of free and paid tools. Several SEO tools out...
In the digital age, local business success depends on online visibility and connecting with nearby customers. Whether you have a cafe, boutique, or service business, local SEO is essential for attracting foot traffic and online inquiries. This blog post offers...
Google Ads is an online advertising platform offered and managed by Google. It enables businesses and individuals to create targeted ads that show at the top of Google search results and on partner websites. These ads are labeled as "Ad" or "Sponsored" to differentiate them from organic results.
Digital marketing is a marketing medium performed using digital marketing tools and strategies to reach and engage a target audience. Digital marketing includes a range of strategies including SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, paid advertising, and more....
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a crucial component of digital marketing as it can deliver immediate, targeted results, offering cost control and measurable ROI. It enhances brand visibility and provides a competitive edge to brands. PPC allows marketers to adapt to...