W3C Compliances & Standards
W3C is an international standard made by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) organization to govern the way World Wide Web runs. These standards are designed to enhance the interoperability among the web related products and help to develop / publish specifications, software guidelines and assorted Web tools. At BrainPulse, we assure you the quality website designing standards followed in the most professional manner.Through our skilled and talented pool of website designers we ensure browser friendly, user friendly and search engine friendly websites.
How W3C Compliant Coding Standards Are Beneficial?
- W3C standards ensure that the website designing has been well coded.
- Revelation of the web sites in all the browsers (Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, Opera, etc.), and in all platforms (Linux, Window, Max).
- Website made using the standards get better ranks in search engines. It further increases web traffic to your website
- These standards help in saving both, valuable time and money. Any site that has been designed by W3C standard has the advantage of being viewed suitably in the older browsers and its appearance will look nearly the same among newer and continuously updated browsers.
Different W3C standards We Follow :
- HTML 4.0
- Hyper Text Markup Language-It is basically used for adding text structure to the text documents on the Web.
- XML 1.0
- Extensible Markup Language-It is a markup language which provides flexibility to add our own elements and structural systems in a text document. It even allows utilizing multiple sets within a single document. Because of this peculiarity, XML is more flexible than HTML.
- XTHML 1.0
- XHTML 1.0 is a reformulated or enhanced version of HTML
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our Website Desiging team. They will tell you how we design innovative and eye catching websites using W3C standards.