W3C Compliances & Standards
W3C is an international standard made by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) organization to govern the way World Wide Web runs. These standards are designed to enhance the interoperability among the web related products and help to develop / publish specifications, software guidelines and assorted Web tools. At BrainPulse, we assure you the quality website designing standards followed in the most professional manner.Through our skilled and talented pool of website designers we ensure browser friendly, user friendly and search engine friendly websites.
How W3C Compliant Coding Standards Are Beneficial?
- W3C standards ensure that the website designing has been well coded.
- Revelation of the web sites in all the browsers (Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, Opera, etc.), and in all platforms (Linux, Window, Max).
- Website made using the standards get better ranks in search engines. It further increases web traffic to your website
- These standards help in saving both, valuable time and money. Any site that has been designed by W3C standard has the advantage of being viewed suitably in the older browsers and its appearance will look nearly the same among newer and continuously updated browsers.
Different W3C standards We Follow :
- HTML 4.0
- Hyper Text Markup Language-It is basically used for adding text structure to the text documents on the Web.
- XML 1.0
- Extensible Markup Language-It is a markup language which provides flexibility to add our own elements and structural systems in a text document. It even allows utilizing multiple sets within a single document. Because of this peculiarity, XML is more flexible than HTML.
- XTHML 1.0
- XHTML 1.0 is a reformulated or enhanced version of HTML
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our Website Desiging team. They will tell you how we design innovative and eye catching websites using W3C standards.
Latest Blogs & Insights From W3C Standards
Latest Digital Marketing Trends to Wath Out for in 2023
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing. With the advent of new technologies, marketers must adapt to the latest trends to conquer the competition. In recent years, digital marketing has seen several advancements in terms of trends, tools, and...
How to Do Image SEO Right in 2023?
Marketers put all their good efforts into search optimize their websites to increase visibility and attract more visitor traffic. They work on every element of the website say content, user experience, navigation, and website structure to make sure it’s perfect...
Exploring the Different Types of SEO
Search Engine Optimize or SEO is an extensive process of optimizing your website pages for relevant keywords. It helps websites rank higher in search engines and gain visibility in the online marketplace. Websites that rank higher in SERPs pull more visitor traffic since visitors always tend to click on top-ranking websites.
Understanding and Handling the 401 Status Code
What is the 401 Status Code? A 401 status code is an HTTPs response code that a web server sends to a browser to inform that it received an unauthorized request that lacked valid authentication credentials. For example, if a...
What is Pay-per-Click Advertising? Understanding the Basics
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a marketing method where advertisers pay for each click their ad receives. This means that businesses are not charged just for displaying or showing their ads, but only when someone clicks on them. The platform where the ad is displayed charges the advertiser a fee for each click. The main platforms where PPC ads can be found are Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
302 Status Code: Meaning, Use Cases, and Best Practices
A 302 status code is an HTTP response status code. The code implies that the resource that a user has requested has been moved to a different location temporarily. The status indicates that the desired resource has been moved to a different URL. In the response string, it is included as a "Location" header.
What is a Domain Age Checker Tool and How Does it Work?
The tool is very useful in finding a domain’s age. To find how old a particular domain is, domain age checkers scan through the domain registration date, the date the domain was last updated, and the date it was last crawled by search engines.
Everything You Need to Know About CPM Calculators
For digital marketers, CPM or “Cost per thousand” is a significant term. The metric determines the success of a digital marketing campaign.CPM indicates the cost that an advertiser pays for one thousand impressions or views of an ad.