W3C Compliances & Standards
W3C is an international standard made by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) organization to govern the way World Wide Web runs. These standards are designed to enhance the interoperability among the web related products and help to develop / publish specifications, software guidelines and assorted Web tools. At BrainPulse, we assure you the quality website designing standards followed in the most professional manner.Through our skilled and talented pool of website designers we ensure browser friendly, user friendly and search engine friendly websites.
How W3C Compliant Coding Standards Are Beneficial?
- W3C standards ensure that the website designing has been well coded.
- Revelation of the web sites in all the browsers (Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, Opera, etc.), and in all platforms (Linux, Window, Max).
- Website made using the standards get better ranks in search engines. It further increases web traffic to your website
- These standards help in saving both, valuable time and money. Any site that has been designed by W3C standard has the advantage of being viewed suitably in the older browsers and its appearance will look nearly the same among newer and continuously updated browsers.
Different W3C standards We Follow :
- HTML 4.0
- Hyper Text Markup Language-It is basically used for adding text structure to the text documents on the Web.
- XML 1.0
- Extensible Markup Language-It is a markup language which provides flexibility to add our own elements and structural systems in a text document. It even allows utilizing multiple sets within a single document. Because of this peculiarity, XML is more flexible than HTML.
- XTHML 1.0
- XHTML 1.0 is a reformulated or enhanced version of HTML
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our Website Desiging team. They will tell you how we design innovative and eye catching websites using W3C standards.
Latest Blogs & Insights From W3C Standards
Lead generation is the process of attracting and capturing interest in a product or service to convert potential customers into qualified leads. These leads are individuals or organizations who have shown interest in what you offer. Lead generation is done...
Rich snippets are enhanced search results that provide additional information to users. These snippets give users a more comprehensive preview of the content on a webpage directly in the search results. Rich snippets include structured data markup, which helps search engines better understand the content and present it more effectively.
SEO is an essential element that plays a vital role in the success of your e-commerce store. It helps to increase a website's visibility in search engine results, attract organic traffic, and establish trust and credibility. By targeting relevant keywords...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important for a website’s online visibility. To enhance a website's performance and ensure it ranks well on search engine results pages (SERPs), marketers use a range of free and paid tools. Several SEO tools out...
In the digital age, local business success depends on online visibility and connecting with nearby customers. Whether you have a cafe, boutique, or service business, local SEO is essential for attracting foot traffic and online inquiries. This blog post offers...
Google Ads is an online advertising platform offered and managed by Google. It enables businesses and individuals to create targeted ads that show at the top of Google search results and on partner websites. These ads are labeled as "Ad" or "Sponsored" to differentiate them from organic results.
Digital marketing is a marketing medium performed using digital marketing tools and strategies to reach and engage a target audience. Digital marketing includes a range of strategies including SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, paid advertising, and more....
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a crucial component of digital marketing as it can deliver immediate, targeted results, offering cost control and measurable ROI. It enhances brand visibility and provides a competitive edge to brands. PPC allows marketers to adapt to...