Website Designing Methodology
BrainPulse has a team of dedicated web designers who are well versed with advanced Web Designing tools and technologies. It helps us to develop and design a truly unique website that draws visitors with a pleasant front end and easy to use functionalities. Our web designing methodology is curated by a team of individual designers, project coordinators, coders and IT professionals who are expert in their respective field.
Web Design Process That We Follow :
A professional website requires careful analysis, proper planning, recent graphics and Website Designing technology combined with the companies needs. Our methodology mingles the marketing goals together with the innovative solutions for successful completion and delivery of a project. Our website designing process includes the following steps.
- Origination :
- The origination phase is the initial phase of the project. Here we need to know your company’s marketing objectives, website objectives, your company’s goal, your targeted audience and your potential visitors. Once the objectives are clear we make recommendations to achieve the goals and create an initial blueprint of the website.
- Web Designing and Development :
- The second phase is the designing and developing phase. The creation and the design process begin here and our creative designers mold your vision into reality. Here we create the site map and also insure that all the technical standards are developed to meet the desired functionality. The usability standards are also addressed and incorporated into the blueprint of the site.
- Implementation and Testing :
- The third phase is the implementation and testing phase. In this phase the site navigation architecture is constructed, necessary graphics and text are added to the pages and additional high end functionality like animations are created. Once the layout and construction process is complete, the testing of the site begins in order to ensure error free functionality at all levels.
- Publishing :
- This is the final phase of the project. The website is published on the net and it goes live for the global viewers.
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our Website Desiging team. They will tell you about our exclusive Website designing plans made specially for the businesses like you.
Latest Blogs & Insights From Design Methodology
Latest Digital Marketing Trends to Wath Out for in 2023
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing. With the advent of new technologies, marketers must adapt to the latest trends to conquer the competition. In recent years, digital marketing has seen several advancements in terms of trends, tools, and...
How to Do Image SEO Right in 2023?
Marketers put all their good efforts into search optimize their websites to increase visibility and attract more visitor traffic. They work on every element of the website say content, user experience, navigation, and website structure to make sure it’s perfect...
Exploring the Different Types of SEO
Search Engine Optimize or SEO is an extensive process of optimizing your website pages for relevant keywords. It helps websites rank higher in search engines and gain visibility in the online marketplace. Websites that rank higher in SERPs pull more visitor traffic since visitors always tend to click on top-ranking websites.
Understanding and Handling the 401 Status Code
What is the 401 Status Code? A 401 status code is an HTTPs response code that a web server sends to a browser to inform that it received an unauthorized request that lacked valid authentication credentials. For example, if a...
What is Pay-per-Click Advertising? Understanding the Basics
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a marketing method where advertisers pay for each click their ad receives. This means that businesses are not charged just for displaying or showing their ads, but only when someone clicks on them. The platform where the ad is displayed charges the advertiser a fee for each click. The main platforms where PPC ads can be found are Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
302 Status Code: Meaning, Use Cases, and Best Practices
A 302 status code is an HTTP response status code. The code implies that the resource that a user has requested has been moved to a different location temporarily. The status indicates that the desired resource has been moved to a different URL. In the response string, it is included as a "Location" header.
What is a Domain Age Checker Tool and How Does it Work?
The tool is very useful in finding a domain’s age. To find how old a particular domain is, domain age checkers scan through the domain registration date, the date the domain was last updated, and the date it was last crawled by search engines.
Everything You Need to Know About CPM Calculators
For digital marketers, CPM or “Cost per thousand” is a significant term. The metric determines the success of a digital marketing campaign.CPM indicates the cost that an advertiser pays for one thousand impressions or views of an ad.