CakePHP Development Services
CakePHP is an ideal framework to work on complex PHP projects having multiple challenging tasks. Known as one of the most popular open source PHP web application development tools, it has simplified working on numerous complex tasks for developers all over. CakePHP runs on MVC Framework resulting in easy development and reduced level of required coding. With Model-View-Controller structure, developers gain the ability to concentrate on the points of their expertise without having to bother about related developmental problems. It employs eminent design patterns such as Front Controller, Association Data Mapping and ActiveRecord.
Why CakePHP So Popular ?
Cakephp framework enables developers to build customized and feature rich websites for businesses. It offers them a wide range of features and utilities required for robust open source application development.
- Compatible with PHP4 as well as PHP5
- Reduces Code repeatance in website and application development
- DBMS support (Postgres, MySQL, SQLite, Oracle) Quick and flexible Templating
- Plug-in support.
- Data Validation features
- Data abstraction (PEAR::DB, ADOdb, Cake)
- Simple web services integration and development
Hire Dedicated CakePHP Developers From BrainPulse:
The ability to strictly follow the procedure of CakePHP application development helps us ensure that each step of the project is dealt with thorough concentration. Understanding exactly your per-requisites and then delivering the outcome of highest standard is our prime concern. Our PHP development team incorporates the most experienced CakePHP developers who are entirely committed to creating applications that are cost-effective and very productive by delivering unique work experience that is one of its kinds. They have expertise in the following tools and technologies:
- CakePHP Versions : CakePHP 2.1.X, CakePHP 2.0.X, CakePHP 1.3.X,MVC framework, ActiveRecord
- Database: MySQL 4+, PostgreSQL
- Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS, Mac OSX, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our CakePHP Development team. They will tell you about our exclusive CakePHP Development plans made specially for the businesses like you.