Pay For Performance SEO Services Plan
Looking for a Risk-free SEO plan where you pay only when you get the result?
BrainPulse brings to you a no risk pay-per-performance SEO plan. The plan allows you to pay only when your keywords get top rankings. That simply means No Ranking No Fee. Just pay a nominal one-time setup fee to start the campaign and see your website going places.
Key Benefits Of Our Plan :
Our customized pay-for-performance solution offers best value for your money. Following are the key takeaways of our plan:
- No fix monthly commitments.
- Client’s risk is significantly reduced.
- Pay when your website achieves top 10 ranking in Google.
How Does Our Pay-For-Perfromance Plan Work ?
- You will provide us the keywords for which you need the rankings.
- We will initiate the campaign once we receive the set up fee. The setup fee will be charged on the basis of keyword competition.
- Our SEO experts use white-hat SEO techniques as per Google guidelines to rank the keywords.
- You only pay when keywords appear in top 10 Google results.
Keyword competition is calculated on the basis of search result for a particular keyword. If the search result for a keyword is in 8 digits and more, it'll be a high competition keyword. If the search result for a keyword is in 7 digits or less, it'll be a low / medium competition keyword.
Terms & Conditions For Our Plans:
- To initiate the campaign you are required to provide minimum 5 keywords. ( Plan is not applicable for generic and single tier keywords)
- If your website is under Google penalty, we will remove the Google penalty first. This is a paid services.
- Once Google penalty is removed successfully, we implement pay-for-performance plan.
- The rankings of the keyword will be measured for Google only.
- Once rankings achieved you need to pay maintenance fee to retain keyword rankings.
- You will pay for additional content writing and development work done on the website.
Need to know more ?
Call us at 0120-6790400 and ask one of our SEO consultants how can our pay-per-performance help you to achieve top rankings. You can alternatively ask for your free PFP SEO quote.
Latest Blogs & Insights From Pay For Performance SEO Plan
The deadline for the Universal analytics migration to GA4 has almost passed by two and half months. Most marketers have applied the changes to their respective Googe Analytics accounts and some are still doing it. It’s perfectly fine if you’re...
Instagram followers can help you grow your professional or personal brand. A large follower base shows your credibility and enables you to build a loyal community for your brand. A higher follower count also boosts the visibility of your content...
The readability of your content reflects its quality, relevance, and effectiveness. With your content’s readability score, you can measure if it’s successful in capturing your audience's attention. The score indicates how easy or difficult the content is for readers to...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process where marketers optimize websites to improve their search visibility and organic ranking on Google search. The process, however, is time and resource intensive and combines many correlated activities to achieve the results. SEO...
Digital mediums and social media platforms have completely transformed how users interact with content. The popularity of such mediums and the abundance of content there have opened up new avenues for a new breed of professionals called digital creators. These...
Instagram is the most used platform for marketers now to engage their customers and create better brand outreach. By launching interactive Instagram marketing campaigns, they connect with their users and promote their brand more effectively. However, monitoring and measuring these...
Marketers are trying hard to find international customers for their products and services. They are now focusing beyond the domestic markets and localized customers. To engage and interact with customers who don’t know the native language of the website, multilingual...
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing. With the advent of new technologies, marketers must adapt to the latest trends to conquer the competition. In recent years, digital marketing has seen several advancements in terms of trends, tools, and...