Map Optimization Services
Highlight your Local Business on Google, Yahoo and Bing Maps
Today, when Search Engines have blatantly replaced Yellow Pages and Phone Directories, it has become inevitable for your business to be found on Google local business listings via Google Map optimization. BrainPulse helps your business getting listed and ranked on Google Maps (Google Local Business) along with other Local business search engines like Bing local and Yahoo! local business to help you generate high quality leads.
Why Map Optimization Services So Important?
- 40% of all online searches are performed to search local buyers and markets.
- Google, Bing and Yahoo! account for 75% percent of all web searches alone.
- 82% of people using local search sites and Google maps live location of the store to carry out actions such as phone call, store visits etc..
- 88% of consumers going for in-store buys in specific categories have performed online research.
Professional Map Optimization Services For Your Business
Our Search Engine Map Optimization specialists have in-depth understanding of the way the Maps algorithms work for different search engines, along with the factors employed to decide rankings of local business listings. They work on a number of things during map optimization services process. They cover the following:
- Company website URL
- Your correct contact details such as phone numbers, email addresses
- Images and photographs
- Engaging company description
- Identification of appropriate business category
- Inclusion of company logo, photos
- content optimization of listing
- Listing business hours of operation
- create citations to your contact information
- Proper keywords inclusion to listing
- Sporadic tweaking of your your Bing, Yahoo and Google Maps live location listing(s) to increase effectiveness
- Maintaining updated local map information and accurate map placement
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our SEO Specialist. They will tell you about our exclusive Map Optimization Services made specially for the businesses like you.
Latest Blogs & Insights From Maps Optimization
The deadline for the Universal analytics migration to GA4 has almost passed by two and half months. Most marketers have applied the changes to their respective Googe Analytics accounts and some are still doing it. It’s perfectly fine if you’re...
Instagram followers can help you grow your professional or personal brand. A large follower base shows your credibility and enables you to build a loyal community for your brand. A higher follower count also boosts the visibility of your content...
The readability of your content reflects its quality, relevance, and effectiveness. With your content’s readability score, you can measure if it’s successful in capturing your audience's attention. The score indicates how easy or difficult the content is for readers to...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process where marketers optimize websites to improve their search visibility and organic ranking on Google search. The process, however, is time and resource intensive and combines many correlated activities to achieve the results. SEO...
Digital mediums and social media platforms have completely transformed how users interact with content. The popularity of such mediums and the abundance of content there have opened up new avenues for a new breed of professionals called digital creators. These...
Instagram is the most used platform for marketers now to engage their customers and create better brand outreach. By launching interactive Instagram marketing campaigns, they connect with their users and promote their brand more effectively. However, monitoring and measuring these...
Marketers are trying hard to find international customers for their products and services. They are now focusing beyond the domestic markets and localized customers. To engage and interact with customers who don’t know the native language of the website, multilingual...
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing. With the advent of new technologies, marketers must adapt to the latest trends to conquer the competition. In recent years, digital marketing has seen several advancements in terms of trends, tools, and...