Data Security and Project Discretion
By being symbiotic in nature, it comes naturally in our work process to deploy proven security measures to safeguard all your data and information given to us. We believe in knitting lifetime relationships with our clients and thus, have built rigid enclosure of physical and information security. Moreover, whatever you have given to us, will always be secure and available to you around the clock.
Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA’s) with Client
To pledge our commitment to security, we persuade all our clients to sign a mutual Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with us. The agreement is indeed the first step of our project management and it holds complete details about the following imperative points:
- What and why it will be collected from client?
- How we’ll be using it, along with its discretion?
- In case of sharing, with whom it may be shared for legal and security issues etc.
- Various levels of data loss and unauthorized alteration.
Focusing the sensitivity and confidentiality of your Data and information, we have set high standards to sustain superior levels of security.
- Regular check and internal control on safety of information
- Non disclosure of data, work and process models of our clients
- Restricted Access
- Security firewalls are installed to prevent unauthorized access to the network. Only selected personnel are allowed to access important files, data and directories directly.
- Disable all ports
- To ensure complete security, all ports (USB, Serial, and Parallel) are disabled on PCs.( Only few personnel's have this facility enabled)
- Random Checks on emails
- To check what all information is moving out of our official mailbox beyond the permissible size (with or without attachments)
- CDs, Pen-drives, and movable media are not allowed
- No employee is allowed to get movable media into the office premises without the written permission from the management.
BrainPulse follows strict and exhaustive rounds of tests and interviews before hiring any employee. At the time of joining, they are made to sign a NDA, which ensures that they do not disclose any proprietary information directly or indirectly to anyone outside the project team or company, or use, copy, publish, summarize or remove such information from the company premises. We also ensure that:
- Each and every employee is issued with an access card still there is a restricted access for each employee.
- Visitors are issued with a visiting access card but they are not allowed beyond specific access points.
- Stationed security guards are present all the time besides having a 24x7 surveillance system.
Latest Blogs & Insights From Data Security
Lead generation is the process of attracting and capturing interest in a product or service to convert potential customers into qualified leads. These leads are individuals or organizations who have shown interest in what you offer. Lead generation is done...
Rich snippets are enhanced search results that provide additional information to users. These snippets give users a more comprehensive preview of the content on a webpage directly in the search results. Rich snippets include structured data markup, which helps search engines better understand the content and present it more effectively.
SEO is an essential element that plays a vital role in the success of your e-commerce store. It helps to increase a website's visibility in search engine results, attract organic traffic, and establish trust and credibility. By targeting relevant keywords...
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important for a website’s online visibility. To enhance a website's performance and ensure it ranks well on search engine results pages (SERPs), marketers use a range of free and paid tools. Several SEO tools out...
In the digital age, local business success depends on online visibility and connecting with nearby customers. Whether you have a cafe, boutique, or service business, local SEO is essential for attracting foot traffic and online inquiries. This blog post offers...
Google Ads is an online advertising platform offered and managed by Google. It enables businesses and individuals to create targeted ads that show at the top of Google search results and on partner websites. These ads are labeled as "Ad" or "Sponsored" to differentiate them from organic results.
Digital marketing is a marketing medium performed using digital marketing tools and strategies to reach and engage a target audience. Digital marketing includes a range of strategies including SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing, paid advertising, and more....
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a crucial component of digital marketing as it can deliver immediate, targeted results, offering cost control and measurable ROI. It enhances brand visibility and provides a competitive edge to brands. PPC allows marketers to adapt to...