Pvt. Ltd’s R&D takes place in a more focused
research technology labs. Herein the professional software
engineers identify the technology, tools and methodologies
which are the best to solve specific client’s challenges
and also work with clients to develop proofs of concept.
Our R&D team not only develops re-usable frameworks
and components to solve generic industry problems but
also constantly look for new technologies from leading
vendors and alliances with industry leaders contribute
significantly to our R&D approach.
As new technologies are more widely adopted by clients, thus we launch various competency centers which stay at the forefront of a new technology and are also the first ones to execute customer projects in that competency. BrainPulse has redefined the competency as a team of professionals that are specifically trained to take project execution responsibility. This core group continuously remains dedicated to the center to perform future R&D.
Our current technology include
Microsoft .NET framework is a major step taken for the Microsoft developers for encompassing many of the object-oriented design disciplines and managed code innovations, in short all those that have become popular in e-business application development in last few years. Thus, BrainPulse has established a special competency center to spread knowledge and promote best practices with Microsoft's new .NET Framework (Asp .Net / Vb .Net / C# etc).
The objectives of Microsoft .NET team involve:
- To provide technical solutions by implementing Microsoft .NET
- Also resolving problems faced in applying Microsoft .NET technology
- To establish a forum for knowledge sharing among developers
- Try to develop reusable components that can be used across projects
- Last but not the least, conducting organization-wide training programs in Microsoft technologies.
Our Java Competency Center helps clients
realize the true benefits of Enterprise Java J2EE
platforms and also its related technologies including
Web Services and J2ME. BrainPulse has built a competency
center that concentrates on skill building, knowledge
management and pioneering research in emerging Java
Furthermore, BrainPulse also leverages an offshore cost and scalability advantage to significantly reduce development cost across various J2EE developments. BrainPulse's Java Competency Center mainly uses deep platform, expertise in developing and delivering enterprise solutions. Apart from that BrainPulse also reduces software development costs by over 50% by leveraging competency expertise, offshore cost and scalability.
The objectives of Sun J2EE team involve :
- To provide technical solutions implementing Java
- Trying to resolve the problems faced in applying Java technology
- Setting up a forum for knowledge sharing among developers
- Finally, conducting organization-wide training programs in Java technologies.
BrainPulse has a team of skilled
professionals who have formed Open Source Software
development competency. Also BrainPulse has assortment
of experienced professionals offering Linux based
services as part of our offerings in the Open Source
Advantages of Open Source :
- Reduces development time and cost up to 50%
- Enhanced portability
- Vendor neutrality
- Software comes with rights to modify
- Saves cost ranging from 70% to 90% compared to a product developed from scratch, depending on the intricacy of customization
- Addresses a particular domain's functionality
How does BrainPulse add value to your open source :
- BrainPulse carefully analyzes the client requirements to understand their business needs
- We support various services to migrate the existing applications and data, to the new software
- We also provide technical support to the software delivered. Our strict standard terms and conditions include two weeks of free technical support
- Also we offer ongoing technical support, and also capable of providing services to modify the functionality / add new features
- After thorough customizing and integrating the applications, BrainPulse also subject the software to a meticulous QA and testing cycle to rectify any inherent software defects.