BrainPulse TechnologiesPvt. Ltd’s R&D takes place in a more focusedresearch technology labs. Herein the professional softwareengineers identify the technology, tools and methodologieswhich are the best to solve specific client’s challengesand also work with clients to develop proofs of concept.Our R&D team not only develops re-usable frameworksand components to solve generic industry problems butalso constantly look for new technologies from leadingvendors and alliances with industry leaders contributesignificantly to our R&D approach.
As new technologies are more widely adopted by clients,thus we launch various competency centers which stay atthe forefront of a new technology and are also the firstones to execute customer projects in that competency.BrainPulse has redefined the competency as a team of professionalsthat are specifically trained to take project executionresponsibility. This core group continuously remains dedicatedto the center to perform future R&D.
Our current technology include
Microsoft .NET framework is a majorstep taken for the Microsoft developers for encompassingmany of the object-oriented design disciplines andmanaged code innovations, in short all those thathave become popular in e-business application developmentin last few years. Thus, BrainPulse has establisheda special competency center to spread knowledge andpromote best practices with Microsoft's new .NET Framework(Asp .Net / Vb .Net / C# etc).
The objectives of Microsoft .NET team involve:
- To provide technical solutions by implementingMicrosoft .NET
- Also resolving problems faced in applying Microsoft.NET technology
- To establish a forum for knowledge sharingamong developers
- Try to develop reusable components that canbe used across projects
- Last but not the least, conducting organization-widetraining programs in Microsoft technologies.
Our Java Competency Center helps clientsrealize the true benefits of Enterprise Java J2EEplatforms and also its related technologies includingWeb Services and J2ME. BrainPulse has built a competencycenter that concentrates on skill building, knowledgemanagement and pioneering research in emerging Javatechnologies.
Furthermore, BrainPulse also leverages an offshorecost and scalability advantage to significantlyreduce development cost across various J2EE developments.BrainPulse's Java Competency Center mainly usesdeep platform, expertise in developing and deliveringenterprise solutions. Apart from that BrainPulsealso reduces software development costs by over50% by leveraging competency expertise, offshorecost and scalability.
The objectives of Sun J2EE team involve :
- To provide technical solutions implementingJava
- Trying to resolve the problems faced in applyingJava technology
- Setting up a forum for knowledge sharing amongdevelopers
- Finally, conducting organization-wide trainingprograms in Java technologies.
BrainPulse has a team of skilledprofessionals who have formed Open Source Softwaredevelopment competency. Also BrainPulse has assortmentof experienced professionals offering Linux basedservices as part of our offerings in the Open Sourcedomain.
Advantagesof Open Source :
- Reduces development time and cost up to 50%
- Enhanced portability
- Vendor neutrality
- Software comes with rights to modify
- Saves cost ranging from 70% to 90% comparedto a product developed from scratch, dependingon the intricacy of customization
- Addresses a particular domain's functionality
How doesBrainPulse add value to your open source :
- BrainPulse carefully analyzes the client requirementsto understand their business needs
- We support various services to migrate theexisting applications and data, to the new software
- We also provide technical support to the softwaredelivered. Our strict standard terms and conditionsinclude two weeks of free technical support
- Also we offer ongoing technical support, andalso capable of providing services to modify thefunctionality / add new features
- After thorough customizing and integratingthe applications, BrainPulse also subject thesoftware to a meticulous QA and testing cycleto rectify any inherent software defects.