Jobs and Careers
Interested in joining Brainpulse, but do not know where to start? Check out opportunities that are currently available.
1. Designation: PHP Developer
Skills Required: PHP, MySQL, API Integration
Experience: 4-8 Years
- Experienced PHP/MySQL developer working on a variety of web development projects including the development of the main websites, numerous promotional websites, and custom web applications.
- Experienced in building e-commerce websites
- Facebook Graph API Integration
- Strong knowledge of database and information architecture, with web application integration
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Designation: Content Writer
Location: Noida sector- 65
Experience:- 3-7 years
- Will be writing unique and attractive content for different websites and topics.
- Writing articles, blogs, and newsletters for websites.
- Will be Editing and proofreading content for grammar, article structure, and tone based on the guidelines provided.
- Researching relevant topics and creating high-quality, unique content independently.
Editing and revising content.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Excellent writing and content editing skills.
- Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with the internet and search engine.
- Writing strong, newsy headlines and sub-headlines.
- Writing press release body in inverted pyramid style.
- Confident when working independently or as part of a team.
Mail your cv at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person:- Sugandha Garg
Office Telephone No.: +91-120-6790400
Latest Blogs & Insights From Career at Brainpulse
Latest Digital Marketing Trends to Wath Out for in 2023
The world of digital marketing is constantly changing. With the advent of new technologies, marketers must adapt to the latest trends to conquer the competition. In recent years, digital marketing has seen several advancements in terms of trends, tools, and...
How to Do Image SEO Right in 2023?
Marketers put all their good efforts into search optimize their websites to increase visibility and attract more visitor traffic. They work on every element of the website say content, user experience, navigation, and website structure to make sure it’s perfect...
Exploring the Different Types of SEO
Search Engine Optimize or SEO is an extensive process of optimizing your website pages for relevant keywords. It helps websites rank higher in search engines and gain visibility in the online marketplace. Websites that rank higher in SERPs pull more visitor traffic since visitors always tend to click on top-ranking websites.
Understanding and Handling the 401 Status Code
What is the 401 Status Code? A 401 status code is an HTTPs response code that a web server sends to a browser to inform that it received an unauthorized request that lacked valid authentication credentials. For example, if a...
What is Pay-per-Click Advertising? Understanding the Basics
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is a marketing method where advertisers pay for each click their ad receives. This means that businesses are not charged just for displaying or showing their ads, but only when someone clicks on them. The platform where the ad is displayed charges the advertiser a fee for each click. The main platforms where PPC ads can be found are Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google.
302 Status Code: Meaning, Use Cases, and Best Practices
A 302 status code is an HTTP response status code. The code implies that the resource that a user has requested has been moved to a different location temporarily. The status indicates that the desired resource has been moved to a different URL. In the response string, it is included as a "Location" header.
What is a Domain Age Checker Tool and How Does it Work?
The tool is very useful in finding a domain’s age. To find how old a particular domain is, domain age checkers scan through the domain registration date, the date the domain was last updated, and the date it was last crawled by search engines.
Everything You Need to Know About CPM Calculators
For digital marketers, CPM or “Cost per thousand” is a significant term. The metric determines the success of a digital marketing campaign.CPM indicates the cost that an advertiser pays for one thousand impressions or views of an ad.