When Google made a headway with its Penguin and Panda updates, blogger community thought it as another algorithm change from the house of Google and they won't be affected by the changes. Their illusion fainted instantly when rankings started fluctuating.
When Google made a headway with its Google Penguin and Panda updates, blogger community thought it as another algorithm change from the house of Google and they won't be affected by the changes. Their illusion fainted instantly when rankings started fluctuating. Finally, they felt the heat and started working on the strategies to sustain the Panda/penguin raze. Listed below are some fine tuned blog management strategies to pace up your blog.
- Focus on Content:
- Both the algorithms are introduced to hit the menace of spam content in SEO services domain. Google quotes a very comprehensive definition of quality content. If you write a blog or perform guest blogging that doesn't wrap relevant information and proper keyword inclusion, it won't be considered as quality content. Therefore, this is your responsibility to cover all missing points and make your content useful and coherent in every aspect.
- Defined Site Structure:
- Post Panda, it is not the number of pages in a website but its structure and importance that matters the most. Thus, try to put only those pages in the index queue that are primary and have major significance for the website. Primary pages in a website are the pages that create direct connect with the audience. These pages help users and search engines both and also signifies the entire process of conversion. You may ask help of an SEO services professional to add proper meta title, description and also to take care of site navigation and structure.
- Use Of An Analytics Solution:
- Ranking factors of your blog depends upon a number of factors that can only be measured using a strong web stats program. It will help to analyze your internal blog pages. These analytics tools act as the indicators to tell which pages are performing well and which pages are not. It helps administrators to keep an eye on pages which have high bounce rate, low avg. time on page and high exit rate as well.
- Targeting Duplicate Content:
- Panda-Penguin hits back to the websites that don't tackle the menace of duplicate content and fall short in web usability. With these algorithms, Google wants to ensure that web pages published on world wide web are fresh, relevant and sustain quality to bind the readers. This is the biggest responsibility of an SEO services provider to push only fine-tuned contents on the websites to escape the Google ire. So, get ready with some proven and mandatory SEO content writing strategies to map the bridge of Google Panda and Penguin.
BrainPulse is a globally recognized SEO Company India provides business centric Blog Management services to its global clientele in very affordable price