An e-mail marketing campaign is a waste if it's not sent to the right recipients, who are ready to open and read it. They are the people who have subscribed to your list and have a place in your permission-based e-mail list. To see your business grow, you need more subscribers on that list. Though, it's a hard nut to crack, marketers can achieve it if they do it rightly. Find below the ways to see more people on the List:
Popular Ways To Grow Permission Based E-Mail List
- Place A 'Subscribe Us' Form:
- When your audience lands to your website, give them a way to connect. Create a great-looking sign-up form, and place it on every page of your website. Limiting it to home page only may reduce your chances of having that person in your list.
- Make sure that the sign-up box should match the theme and typography of your website. If you run a message board or forum, add a subscription button that navigates to your sign-up form. Make sure it is quick and effortless to sign up.
- Run A Subscription Drive:
- Many a times this slogan goes through your eyes: “First 50 subscribers will get complementary food coupons to XYZ food joint.” This is a kind of subscription drive that fetches more subscribers to your list and grow your permission based e-Mail list. You may also give following methods a try to gain new subscribers for your bulk email marketing campaigns.
- Discount on your goods or services
- Special access to events
- A free gift thanking them for signing up
- Holiday packages
- In case you're selling products online, ask your guests if they would like to select the check box at the page bottom that puts him into the list. The e-mails you get through this method are almost authentic and reduces investment on data validation to filter out spam. Polite requests leads to acceptance many a times. It would certainly increase the number of people in your permission based e-Mail list
- Request Contacts To Forward It Further:
- Don't forget to place social sharing buttons and 'E-mail to a friend' button on your e-mails. This could help you to access a fresh channel of people, relatives and colleagues who might sign up for your list.
- Launch An Event And Invite:
- Learn from your previous experiences of the event shows that you have organized. Interesting additions to it would certainly bring more crowd and of course a list of genuine subscribers.
- Offer Free Whitepaper Download :
- This has been a USP for technology firms to get more subscribers into their list.
- These whitepapers and educational resources are placed on their respective websites for free download by those who sign up for the same.
- Add Sign Up Button On Facebook Business Page:
- Most of the businesses own a Facebook business page. It would be a great idea to add a sign up CTA on your page. Clicking over it would navigate users to the sign up form where they can register using e-mail and other details as well.
- This method has maximum potential for getting more users added to permission based mailing list. It allows to you invite most of your audience to join your business page and sign up for your subscriber list.
- The methods cited above are some of the most popular methods used to develop permission based e-Mail list by the marketers. They are sure shot ways to generate an email list that's genuine. Stop waiting any more, it's your turn to grow your e-mail list. Check on some of these and see the difference.
May it be a webcast or an offline trade show, present your audience with a brief entry form that has e-mail address as a mandatory field.
---A company that runs an internet security business may offer a whitepaper showing different ways that compromise online security and methods to address them.
---An e-mail marketing company India that deals in bulk e-mail marketing campaigns for business promotions, may release a whitepaper showing various data mining techniques that can be used to filter the raw data.