If technical definitions are to be concerned, page segmentation is the comprehensive process to divide a target page into several sub-segments. Links that are coming from the navigational headers and footer segments relatively have lower value and worth for the SEO people.
Link placement has always been an important part of the SEO services strategies developed by the industry expert since long. The dimensions of search engine optimization have been transformed at a greater extent now. Leaving behind the traditional notions of search result measurements, major search engines are looking more closely to the overall organization of targeted pages. The indexer of the search engines parse the layout of the target page and identify major roadblocks that prevent parser to index the pages.
- Compact dimensions of page segmentation:
- Undoubtedly, links offer diverse range of business benefits to the websites where these links are posted. With the inception of new tools and techniques in the SEO services domain, search engines are following new and innovative strategies to evaluate the link significance on specific pages. If technical definitions are to be concerned, page segmentation is the comprehensive process to divide a target page into several sub-segments to analyze which segment is best for internal links. It also seems helpful to find the page portions where visitors may show more interests.
- How search engines treat segments:
- Search engines give immense importance to the HTML structure of the document that defines overall segmentation process. Search engines usually evaluate the links in the basis of their importance and location within the page’s semantic presentation. Most web designers design and develop clean and concise websites with the help of advanced CSS templates, tables, or advanced scripting to enhance the visual representation of site. In the segmentation process, designers diversify the target pages in various segments in accordance to the market value of the page. It later helps an SEO company to optimize the pages in most efficient manner possible.
- Segmentation through webpage designing:
- If you have an objective maximize the influence of page rankings, you have to structure site web contents on the basis of search engines’ relative rankings available in the various segments of the page. Links that are coming from the navigational headers and footer segments relatively have lower value and worth. In addition, search engines degrade the value of links if placed in the areas where filler text is posted. To overcome the search engine stress, SEO experts place links in higher-profile segments of the page and structure the website to put relevant information on the contextual segments of the page. Use of HTML 5.0 helps you to decide the part of a template and content area in the segmented website.