Information on how to create back up for your website in Cpanel is important for every cPanel Web Hosting account holder.
- Login into your CPanel with correct username and password
- Now go the option of Back up and click on it.
- Here you will find the button for Generate / Download a Full Backup
- Enter your correct email address and choose Home Directory in Backup Destination.
- Do not fill in any other gap and click on Generate Backup
- Make sure not to move from this page until the Back up is created.
- Shortly, you will get a notification email.
- Now that the backup is all set, you are enabled to FTP into your Account and to download the backup file.