Setting up Crontab
Crontab is a known element of the web hosting realm. Its purpose is to enable users with the task of automating their websites and running scripts for a specified amount of time. Let us now look at the process, required to be followed to to manage the Crontab in your Plesk Web Hosting account.
- Login to the Plesk account and go to the tab ‘Domain’
- Now go through the list and click the domain supposed to be managed
- As the domain opens, click on Crontab
- Now as per each user, manage the preferences
- In Crontab, hit the Set button
- Go to the 'Add New Task’ tab and click on it
- Now outline that you want to run, and when
- At the bottom of the page, click OK
- Your job is done!