Creating a Sub domain
The content given below will take you through the journey of creating a new subdomain using the Plesk control panel. This is a vital component in Plesk Web Hosting account management
- Log in to your Plesk web hosting account
- On reaching the main screen interface, click the 'Home' button present in the left navigation area.
- Hit the domain name you want to have a subdomain for
- Now go to the ‘Subdomains’ button to reach the subdomain manager
- Click on the parallel button to add a new subdomain
- Submit the subdomain in the related field.
- If you want a separate FTP user account for your subdomain, check the specified checkbox for it. If you want the FTP account to be remain the same, jump to the services section.
- Check all the services in the ‘services’ area to enable your subdomain to support all the features that the web hosting accounts offer.
- Click the icon Ok and the subdomain is created