Web Usability Analysis
The term web usability denotes the process of evaluating the user’s need and then improving the design of the website to match them. Elegant and aesthetic, quick and user-friendly website enables you to transform the way your customers perceive and relate with you in the online environment. An usable website can harvest huge revenues from your business and engage more customers on your website. At BrainPulse, our web designers have the proficiency to understand what the user wants to see and do while looking for a service or a product on a website. Our web lab has the ability to get into the skin of your online business model and recognizes its basic business requirement.
Why is Web Usability Required ?
Usability of a web site is not an afterthought process. Determining, evaluating and analyzing a website after its creation is futile and incapable of generating good results. To understand the requirements of your targeted customers, it is best to monitor the pages they visit and information they access while a session on your web site. They may have found your site looking for one product but may go for other products as well if your web site offers them better usability. Below is the way we do it:
- Verify the goals for the web site from the standpoint of the customer and the business
- Clarifying user demands and target usability necessities
- Assessing presented versions of the site
Web Usability Areas We Cover :
The major steps we take to improve usability are to employ iterative designs that gradually refine the early stages of web design process and then evaluate the user and client feedback until the system attains the desired level of usability. We follow a structured approach to complete website usability projects.
- Traffic analysis
- Usability analysis through focus groups, user tests, and walk through
- Technically advanced efforts
- Interactive survey
- Collecting sales and lead information
- Click heat mapping
- Customer metrics
- Task analysis to configure critical features.
Website Usability Analysis Methodology :
- Benchmarking your site considering your competitors
- Identifying your potential customer group
- Recommending site architecture based on the information gained
- Suggesting new and improved technologies
- Considering your SEO strategies for an effective site architecture
BrainPulse Web Usability Analysis Lab
Proper analysis of visitors’ interaction, navigation and outlook of your site, presents the clear picture of your market and customers. It largely helps in introducing required site adjustments and making product placement selection. The qualitative procedure of web analysis lets you discover the most widely observed place of your site, where you put suggestions or can place a product.
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our Web Designing team. They will tell you about our exclusive Web Usability Plans made specially for the businesses like you.