W3C Standards For Mobile Websites
We have been in the business of w3c standards mobile website designing and mobile apps development services since long. Our solutions have consistently been endorsed for its efficiency and innovative ideas they are built around. Since more and more users are accessing the web through phones, tablets, or iPods, we ensure that these mobile websites should optimally designed as per web standards stated by w3c standards time to time in India. Most wireless devices provide Internet access using the Wireless Internet Protocol, WAP 2.0 (XHTML sites), WAP 1.x (WML sites) and i-mode (CHTML sites). These are the already set standards to ensure cross browser mobile compatibility and user experience.
General W3C Guidelines To Be Followed:
The following are the general guidelines our mobile web developers follow while designing a mobile website for end users:
- Keeping individual pages under 50 kb
- Compress images under 10 kb
- Maximum page size must not exceed 100 kb
- Use of external CSS and JS files for improved page load speed
- Use of standardized Code
- Testing mobile website implementations in as many targeted devices
- Use of mobile optimized content and device specific style sheets
- Avoiding use of large graphics, image, buttons, or graphic rich form elements
Other Major W3C Guidelines That We Follow:
These are a few important standards already put in the place by the consortium. We just follow them while developing the mobile websites.
- We follow thematic consistency. It means that irrespective of the devices the website is being opened, users get consistent content experience
- We keep the URLs of site entry points short
- We ensure only minimal navigation at the top of the page
- Our developers don't use unnecessary pop-ups or other windows
- We don't use tables unless necessary and supported by the device
We Adhere Every Guideline That W3C Proposes :
World Wide Web consortium has put in place a huge set of well-defined standards. These standards cover every aspect of w3c standards mobile website designing. Our designers and consultants ensure that these guidelines are implemented with their core during the design and development of the website(s).
Still have queries? Call us now on 0120-6790400 to get in touch with our Mobile Apps Development team. They will tell you about our exclusive Mobile Website Designing plans made specially for the businesses like you.