The Popular Website Design Layouts For Your Websites
Tarun Gupta April 3rd, 2012 Web Designing no comments.
To design a website, it takes a lot of time, experience, skill and creativity. It must present ideal blend of functionalities, aesthetics, objectives, and usability. The website designs should be appealing yet simple and user-friendly.
For a website, its layout is a very vital aspect. Perfect position of all necessary element at the right tone of balance is what one expects out of a good layout. An experienced website designing company can create a suitable layout as it ensures to understand and follow the guidelines. It interesting to note that there are multiple kinds of layouts that are ideal for different kinds of products and services. A well designed and created website layout has more potential to attract more traffic and addresses the clients' needs effectively and instantly.
The Most Popular Web Design Layouts
- Symmetrical layout:
- The layout can either be presented horizontally or vertically. It is meant for extreme professional look. The elements of the web page are positioned on one side of the page. They may also be aligned centrally. Web design services providers need to pay a great heed to correct balance of the entire page. In addition to symmetry, size of the images are also required to be balanced.
- Asymmetrical layout:
- Asymmetrical layout can be defined as freestyle. Here, web designers get opportunity to play with creativity.The elements of the web page are not required to follow symmetry and can be placed unevenly. Such layouts are mostly dynamic and very interactive.
- Isolative layout:
- This is the layout that presents condensed form of various elements like product images, logo, symbols and pictures. The images are reduced in size in accordance with the space available for the website. While performing this techniques, special considerations are made to the visibility of the image.
- Radiative layout:
- As the name suggests, the layout has highlighted logo, image or content. The highlighting is done by adding attractive light to it. Some may also choose to highlight by giving it pop-up appearance. The design may also demand good use of flash effects.
- Repetitive layout:
- The layout shows repetitions. For example a same header template on all web pages. This is done for better visibility of a particular product, image or content. It is with the help of same layouts that the search engines quickly categorize the website. Through repetitive layouts, web design services providers help SEO experts in gaining a top ranking on the SERPs
Presentation of an exclusive layout takes a lot of time and mind. A layout can be said complete only if it constituents all necessary elements like functionalities, audience needs, business strategies, usability and aesthetics. This is why there are certain things that should always be kept in mind while creating the layout of a website so that it receives better quality results. Many websites, articles and forums are there to offer valuable information about creative ideas and images. Hence, although content is the king, it still needs the backing of a user-friendly, appealing and sensible design.
BrainPulse Website Designing India is the leading Web Outsourcing Company that offers Custom Website Designing Outsourcing Service, Logo Design Service, Effective graphic design tactics, Graphic Design & much more.